Encore CPA, LLC offers business solutions to help start-up companies and small businesses who are looking to grow. Encore CPA can also provide assistance to small business who are looking to sharpen their operations and enhance their business decision making skills. Some of the services that we can provide are:
- Help you with entity choice selection and walk you through the setup process for the chosen entity.
- Provide financial consulting to help you create a set of accounting books in the proper format to reduce your accounting and tax costs.
- Write business plans to set your company on the right path or to deliver to potential investors and lenders.
- Design business system processes and flowchart to ensure that your operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Recommend vendors to help you with your business needs such as business banking and lending, payroll solutions, logo design, business portraits, website setup, customized business supplies, etc. while keeping your costs down and quality up.
- Review your financial data to find ways to reduce your current costs and maximize your bottom line.
- Design a budget for your company to enhance operational performance.
- Perform cash forecasting to help you plan for your collections policy's and future cash outlays.
- Diagnose and correct collections policies to increase your receivables turnaround time.
- Analyze your payables policies to work your payment schedule to your advantage.
- Identify the key metrics that determine your business' success to allow you to determine the areas that need improvement.
- Create a dashboard tool of the key metrics in your business for you to make educated strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Design a flexible business plan that can adapt as your business grows and changes while still keeping you on track for your goal.
- Analyze your gross profit to determine proper price points to maximize your profits.
- Assist with hiring qualifications for financial positions within your company.
- We can also serve as your outsourced CFO/Controller. This is a great alternative for a small business who hasn't grown enough to support a full-time CFO/Controller. We can manage your bookkeeping, financial reports and dashboards, and provide monthly consulting regarding business decisions as your business changes and grows.
- We can provide you with a proposal for this service. Please complete the Request for Proposal form here.